We want you to be thrilled with your All Fired Up Signing Plates ceramic, and completely satisfied with every aspect of our service to you.
1. All our products are sold subject to these terms and conditions.
2. Your order confirms your acceptance of our terms and conditions
3. All our ceramics are hand-painted and finished by our skilled team and due to the very nature of production may vary slightly to the commissions displayed in our Gallery. This adds to the uniqueness.
4. We take considerable care to ensure your ceramic arrives in perfect condition. In the unlikely event it is damaged in transit, we will replace the ceramic free of charge, as quickly as possible. Please report the damage to us within 48 hours of receipt.
5. Any damaged ceramics must be returned to us in the original packaging before dispatch of a replacement.
6. If upon receipt of a ‘blank’ signing plate you change your mind and decide to cancel you may return the plate to us. Just contact us within 48 hours of receipt and we will arrange for the plate to be returned to us. We will refund to you the cost of the plate but you will be charged £30 for the cost of shipping and handling.
7. If you change your mind and wish to cancel an order for a tracing pack or gift ceramic, this can only be done up to point of production.
8. You must retain all of the original packaging. This has been specially designed to ensure your ceramic travels safely. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage if any other packaging is used to return a ceramic to us. Replacement packaging for signing plates is available for £20 [including postage and packaging].
9. We regularly update our picture Gallery and may include your commission unless your specifically notify us not to do so when placing your order.
10. Please refer to our questions section if you have any further queries or give us a call on 07943 525 362 and someone will be delighted to talk to you.
Our Guarantee …
We are confident that you will be thrilled with your ceramic from us.
We promise to take great care to ensure your item will glaze and fire as perfectly as possible; however, slight flaws may appear in the final product due to the organic nature of hand-crafted pottery. Due to the highly personalised nature of this product, refunds will only be issued on items that are faulty; [e.g. hairline cracks in the ceramic]. In the unlikely event your ceramic is faulty, please return it to us in its original packaging within 10 days of receipt with a written explanation. Thank you.